Saturday, October 1, 2011

Project and Pic

Our virtual time capsule project "Job Searching in 2011" is bringing back some bad feelings from when I was unemployed in 2009.  So with this project it's like facing my demons.  But with it all, there seems to be more confidence and knowledge attained.  I was finally successful in an interview (and knew I'd nailed it) and was proud of my resume.  Hopefully I can retain the confidence and keep the momentum going by keeping up my resume (and LinkedIn profile) continue to be cognizant of my verbal skills and be somewhat knowledgeable about networking.

On another note, here's a pic from Kate Theimer's Flickr project of the Nova Scotia Archive's images.  Here's the link to the project http://t.co/1coxLkbX



This image doesn't even have a year nor a photographer listed, but I would guess it's from about 100 years ago. Except for the clothes and hair, could be any of us now.

No comments:

Post a Comment